Saturday, February 26, 2011

Keynotopia's Awesome Story

If you are following my tweets you probably already saw THIS story, it is an amazing story of how in three hours, he was able to launch a profitable minimum viable product in 3 hours! If you have read this book you'll get a lot of information about what that means if it doesn't make sense.

I am about to leave the house to take the kids to the cold cold beach (crazy I know, but it makes them really happy to do this) so I wanted to be sure to pass the link along to you so you can check out his story! I will be poring over it in detail once I return home, or sooner if I can slip into Starbucks to warm up for a minute.

Reading stories like this are an important way to stay motivated when getting started in the world of making money online. There are a lot of them out there and I will be bringing their links here for you to check out and get what information and motivation you can out of it.


Also I highly recommend this book above, I will only ever recommend books that I have actually read or that someone I know personally recommends. I have a low tolerance for boring or useless books so this is an important point for me to make, if you like me are very picky, pay attention to my recommendations. For example I was in Barnes and Noble the other day looking at the social media books, grabbed six, and only one had any information that was new to me. I would only recommend that one to you. That's for another day though, I need to go get bundled up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment